Sunday, June 1, 2014

6-1-14 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Trees and hills and cloudy breezes
3.  Choices and responsibility
4.  Music
5.  Art and creativity
6.  Friends
7.  Breathing
8.  Endless opportunities in every moment
9.  Writing
10.  Unconditional Love

Yet another fresh start.  Yet another try at pursuing what I want to do.  What if what I want to do is watch 12 hours of TV a day?  Old false logic would tell me "that must be what I want because that is what I'm doing."  I get so tired . . . . there needs to be another word for it . . . . full of life, maybe? . . . . I say that my back hurts or my head hurts, and that is the case but I'm feeling physical pain because of what I'm feeling.  What am I feeling when I accomplish things for myself?  I don't know.  I'm going to keep trying.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment