Monday, June 23, 2014

6-23-14 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Starting a new job today with wonderful people
4.  The Light in everything
5.  Trees
6.  Beautiful day
7.  Sleeping well
8.  Choices and responsibility
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  Being of service.

I start a new job today.  I am excited as I am working with wonderful people.  I need to keep myself grounded to the earth and centered and open.  I am safe and relaxed.  This is exactly where I need to be.  I am looking forward to stability and also being of service and bringing my talents to this company and to these people.  I am shining my Light to grow with the company and it is my intention to enjoy working with these people in a long-lasting relationship to my retirement.  This is part of my balance.  This stable job and routine with loving respectful people.  And my sacred home-life pursuing my variety of interests.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment