Wednesday, May 14, 2014

5-14-14 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Trees
3. My car running well
4. Music
5. My apartment
6. Birds singing
7. Soft grass
8. Chanting
9. Drum meditation tonight
10. Love and Light

Looking back on my old lists, I am reminded of being grateful for "choices and responsibility".  Currently I'm not able to be grateful for this.  I feel like I have made a series of "bad" choices for myself.  I have lost my confidence that I am capable of making "good" decisions.  I am lost.  I choose to be lost.  I am the only human that can find my way, my path.  I choose to follow the guidance of the great spirit.  I felt led to my previous employment, and I had a lot of difficulty and issues with my previous boss.  I am afraid to follow another leading.  I feel sick today.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment