Tuesday, June 3, 2014

6-3-14 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Trees and hills
3.  Music
4.  Therapy session
5.  Joy
6.  Choices and responsibility
7.  Sleeping
8.  My car running well
9.  Doing my best
10.  Unconditional Love

I've been remembering things today.  When I first "felt" committment.  I always thought it was the act of following through on what you say.  The first time I "felt" commitment was November 20th, 2013.  And like all my breakthroughs with emotions, it left me.  The first time I felt liking myself was a very brief moment to start with, and the first time I felt what letting go really meant only allowed me to be free for a few minutes.  And with all of them, I've felt them again and for longer periods of time, I felt them more frequently, and I've had to work at feeling them more and more.  Eventually they will become habit, I will feel them more frequently without having to work at them.  That's my wish, that's what I believe the pursuit of happiness is.  But what if it is always work to feel them.  What if they never come naturally.  Maybe my pursuit is making the work become natural.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment