Sunday, June 15, 2014

6-14-14 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Beautiful day
3.  Quaker Meeting
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  My car running well
6.  My apartment
7.  Abundance
8.  The Light
9.  Music
10.  Sleeping

Am I my authentic self?  I was pondering a time in my past where I felt my most authentic self.  There was a time in my life where I was laid off of my job and I had enough money where I didn't need to get another job for 2 years.  I loved that time in my life.  I camped all the way to Denver.  I wrote a book.  I loved it.  Was that me being authentic?  Did my authenticity come out because I didn't have that "society created" need to get a job to pay bills?  Bills that are created by the society we live in?  Or was a I just having a good time?  Now is the present and I'm wondering what is my authentic self?  Being of service?  Living off the grid?  Writing?  Camping?  From this post it looks like I'm full of questions about myself.  Know thyself.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment