Friday, June 13, 2014

6-13-14 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Setting up an interview for Monday
4.  The Sun and Trees (especially Oaks)
5.  Full Moon tonight
6.  To be of service
7.  Family and Friends
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  The Light

I'm working on getting myself into a routine.  Something where I touch on every category that is important to me every day.  My categories are Sacred Space, My Dog, Personal Growth, Be of Service to Others, Self Care, Friends and Family, My Creative Projects, and Physical Exercise.  I have other categories that are important because they are necessities.  These are here (I believe) just because of the society and culture that I live in and not necessarily things I would have on my list by my choice:  Material World (this is stuff like shopping, filing taxes, banking), and Job (currently I'm looking for a job.  I look at this now and see that these categories that aren't so important to me emotionally, but are needs, are all about money.  Money and money transactions are not important to me and are necessary to survive in our culture.  I believe I have my priorities in a healthy order.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment