Monday, June 16, 2014

6-16-14 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog.
2.  My car running well
3.  Sleeping
4.  Choices and responsibility
5.  Music
6.  Writing, pens, paper, crayons
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  The Light
9.  Trees
10.  Parks and camping

I almost had an interview this morning.  I had the appointment set up with the temp agency recruiter since last week.  I found the office (it was hard to find tucked back behind a building with no sign on the door) with still time to spare and waited. . . and waited . . . and waited.  The door was locked and no sign of anybody in the office.  I waited.  I called the recruiter and found out she set the appointment and never got a confirmation back from the office.  They didn't know I was coming that day.  My interview is now tomorrow.  I tried to stay calm, to stay grounded and in my heart.  Nervousness and fear kept coming up for me.  Now, I'm tired.  I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment