Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3-5-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Cool weather
3.  My car running well
4.  My best friend
5.  Choices and responsibility
6.  Music
7.  A place to sleep
8.  Breathing
9.  The earth, animals, trees
10.  The Light

I'm grateful I live in a time where music is so incredibly accessible and portable.  I can take amazing symphonies and orchestras around with me in my phone.  I can listen to music anywhere.  Before portable devices, people could only hear music that they created themselves.  There is a beauty and solace in that also.  A lot more people joined in song, joined in drumming, joined in adding their voice, their music to the community.  I am grateful to be able to listen to amazing music wherever I am in my headphones.  I long to sing and play music with my community.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment