Friday, March 29, 2013

3-29-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Beautiful Quaker retreat
3.  Silence
4.  Reconnection to the Light
5.  Cool weather
6.  Worship sharing
7.  Kindness and gentleness
8.  Listening with heart
9.  Messages from Spirit
10.  Unconditional Love

Quakers is a meeting of people in a spirit of gentleness, equality, listening, love, with silence as an important member of the meeting.  I am feeling restored and regenerated.  The pace here is slow and gentle.  I was in need of gentleness, I needed to slow down.  I had forgotten how to be gentle with myself, how to be compassionate with myself, and I don't know if I have ever figured out how to love myself yet.  This Quaker retreat has been such good medicine for me to remind me how to be gentle, to remind me that I am and have a piece of The Light, to remind me that I am connected to everybody.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment