Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3-27-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Cool weather
3.  My car running well
4.  5 days off from work
5.  Restoration, Returning, Regeneration
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  Music, chanting
8.  Meditation
9.  Writing, paper, pens, laptops, blogs
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment

I have been in a dark place.  A place where I could not see The Light.  So dark I couldn't understand how I could have ever seen the Light.  I'm the one that turned away.  I ran away from The Light's guidance.  From the lighted path.  I ran because the Light shined on things about myself I didn't want to see.  The Light shined on parts of myself, parts of my experience that I have denied, that I have disowned.  Shining on behaviors and beliefs deeply imprinted that I was not even aware of believing and behaving.  The Light shined on all of me and loves all of me and I was the one who could not love myself, not those parts.  I am now going on a spiritual retreat for 5 days.  My intention is to Re-Turn to the Light, to reestablish my connection with The Light/God.  I will gather my strength and courage to walk where The Light is leading and to see those parts of me, and I pray that I will love me, all of me.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment