Friday, March 8, 2013

3-8-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Breathing
4.  My freedom at my job
5.  Choices and responsibility
6.  Sleeping
7.  Chanting
8.  Meditating
9.  Unconditional Love
10.  The Light

I am my own worst enemy.  I was sick last night.  I woke up this morning to my alarm and was feeling better.  I took extra time in the morning, grateful to my freedom at work to be able to do that.  And as I was taking my extra time, chanting, and meditation, and sitting quietly listening for guidance from The Light.  Everything was telling me to take a sick day.  Stay home, take care of myself.  I need time at home.  I feel exhausted.  Spirit, my body, my emotions, my heart were all telling me to do what I need to do for me, stay at home recharge, regenerate.  And then my brain kicked in, my own worst enemy, I started chugging over my work schedule, commercial spots that need to get done. I have a student intern now, what was she going to do if I wasn't there?  And in formulating who I needed to contact and what information I needed to convey so that everything was covered today, all of a sudden it just seemed easier to go to work.  Now I'm here and not doing anything particularly well.  Thinking to myself that I should have stayed home.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment