Thursday, March 24, 2011

3-24-11 grateful for today

1. Starting my new career of passion
2. Sunrise
3. Extra time in the morning
4. Chanting & meditating
5. My adorable dog
6. My car running well
7. Letting go of my old job with love
8. My computer running well
9. Endless opportunities
10. Choices

I'm so excited to start my new job doing what I love to do. I'm a little nervous stepping out into the unknown, I don't know where my desk will be, I have a general idea of what I'll be doing, but not the details of the workflow. I'll be learning many new things. My usual behavior when I'm feeling "stage fright" is to be very sleepy and take a nap. I'm glad that I am starting later than my last job so that I have an extra hour in the morning to get myself together and centered.
My last job had a going away party for me and I was thrilled and my heart touched with love and joy that all these engineers stood up and held hands in a circle for me. That was the best gift they gave me. I am so grateful for all of them doing that.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment