Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3-2-11 grateful for today

1. Chanting
2. Music
3. Unconditional love and compassion
4. My adorable dog
5. Community
6. Endless possibilities in every moment
7. My car running well
8. Happiness and joy
9. Trees, animals and nature
10. Growth

Yesterday I stopped to get gas and the young kid on the opposite side of the pump was having trouble. He asked me for money. Me from the past would have said no based on my own illusions of lack, then recently I would have said no because I rarely carry cash with me. Yesterday I had cash in my pocket and I gave him $6 with love. As I was pulling out of the station, I knew I was in shock. I still have issues of going into shock when strangers come up to me and talk. I functioned okay, I gave some money and mumbled about three words. As I was driving, this is how I wish I was able to connect after he asked me for money: "My name is Cathy, what's yours?" "Good to meet you, ______. Here is $6 with love."
I felt good driving out of the station. Feeling love as I helped it flow along today. I sent much love to the dude and his journey as I drove home.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment