Saturday, March 5, 2011

3-5-11 grateful for today

1. Movies
2. My voice
3. My adorable dog
4. My creative talents and abilities
5. My emotions
6. Rain
7. Unconditional love
8. Choices
9. Practice
10. Sharing

I watched a beautiful movie today, "Speak" about date rape in high school and one girl's struggle to overcome her shame keeping her from speaking out for a school year. I had seen the movie before and liked it, and this is one movie that is emotionally hard for me to watch. Odd, that in this society something that evokes hurt, emotional hurt we say is hard. This is one movie that brings up emotional hurt in myself. I realized that every story is beautiful. Each person's story of truth is beautiful and all the emotions within it. My story of truth is beautiful, and all the hurt and pain within it. My life is very full, and there are parts of it that I am ashamed to speak about.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment