Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3-9-11 grateful for today

1. Confirmation on my new video production job
2. New beginnings
3. Conscious Community
4. Freedom
5. Choices
6. Experiences
7. Emotions
8. My creative talents and abilities
9. Abundance
10. Unconditional love

This list came very fast today. I could go on and on about what I'm grateful about. I have confirmation that I have the video production job I interviewed for. I am putting in my two weeks notice to my job today and will start my career of choice, well continue my career of choice in a much higher capacity in two weeks. I am so happy and excited. I felt a veil of despair lift from me and I can see my life so much more clearly. Interesting that I see my path, my future more clearly. I truly feel that I was off my path (career-wise) for several years. I've stepped back onto it.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment