Friday, April 8, 2011

4-8-11 grateful for today

1. My wonderful new job
2. My adorable dog
3. My car running well
4. My creative ablilities and talents
5. All of my emotions
6. Moving forward on my journey
7. My computer running well
8. A park with a tree to sit under for lunchtime
9. Unconditional love
10 Choices

Had a hard time with this list today. The first 4 were easy, then I struggled with coming up with the rest. It tells me something about where I am today emotionally and spiritually that Love is at #9 and it was quite a long time for me to think of that. I love my new job, that it is very creative and I'm doing what I love, video work. I have a lot of waves of fear and anxiety come over me. I tell myself that I am safe and I deserve to have a job where I feel like I play all day and get paid for it.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment