Sunday, March 13, 2011

3-13-11 grateful for today

1. My Religious Society of Friends (Quakers)
2. Acceptance
3. My adorable dog
4. Unconditional love
5. Meditation
6. Chanting
7. Music
8. Video production
9. Play
10. Rest

I am full of gratitude today. I have some respite from the spiritual/emotional work I have been doing. The work I need to do is still there waiting for me. I am grateful for the work to do, and I'm grateful for much needed rest, support, and reflection today. I finished 4 intense days of working 14 hours a day, not including travel time and personal times to take care of my needs, so many 4 or 5 hour sleep at night. The first day was emotional/spiritual work and then I was shooting an intense event for a charismatic church. I am grateful for that opportunity and I feel I was led to shoot that event to know that I am a Quaker. My Quaker group has put forth the query to make me an official member and I had been wishy washy, now I know for sure, I am a Quaker.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment