Thursday, September 5, 2013

9-5-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Trees, sun, clouds, grass, nature
3.  Animals, squirrels, all creatures
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  Grounded and anchored and free
6.  Endless possibilities in every moment
7.  The Light
8.  My car running well
9.  Choices
10.  Responsibility

I haven't been doing my list lately.  I was on vacation.  I know, it's not an excuse, I took my laptop and was able and had the opportunity to write my gratitude list, and I did not.  I forgot.  I was very happy to be back up in Michigan with all the old oaks and maples and aspens, sand dunes, trails through the forest, and Lake Michigan.  I had a beautiful and wonderful time.  And on one of my walks through the trails, I was fortunate and grateful to see a family of deer, a mama and two babies.  I'm now back in Florida, and ready to take off again tomorrow for Atlanta.  I have an interview up there and I'm hoping it goes well.  If so, I'll be moving north very soon!  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment