Wednesday, September 18, 2013

9-18-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Faith and Trust in going with the flow
4.  All of my emotions
5.  Friends
6.  Meditation
7.  Chanting
8.  Breathing
9.  Happy Hour
10.  The Light

I haven't posted for a while.  I own being out of integrity with myself and I'm not giving excuses.  My life has shifted in a big way.  I have accepted a new job in a new state (Georgia) and am in the midst of wrapping things up in my current job, packing and organizing to move in the beginning of October.  The Universe really wants me to learn the lesson of going with the flow, because this offer came out of the blue, unexpectedly.  And my new boss surprised me with starting work with her early by flying me out to New York this weekend to shoot an event for her.  I'm still working at my current job until October 9th and I guess this will be on the side until my official start date of October 14th.  I am struggling with going with the flow and trusting that I will have my flight information before I am actually supposed to be flying out on Friday.  I need to remember to take moments out of my day to meditate and ground myself, otherwise my brain starts spinning out of control with all the possibilities that have not happened yet.  I am here in this moment and all I have right now is this moment.  Breathe!  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment