Friday, September 27, 2013

9-27-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Laughter
3.  Breathing
4.  Trust and Faith
5.  Unconditional love
6.  My car running well
7.  Creativity and talent
8.  The Light
9.  Friends
10.  Meditation and Silence

I am finding that I'm getting caught up in my twirling mind about all I need to do before, during, and after my big move.  When my stomach starts jumping around and my neck muscles spasm, I need to know that it is the perfect time to sit still, be silent, and let everything be exactly as it is.  I need gentleness and time.  How can one float down a river while having what looks like an epileptic fit?  I'll get down the river, probably bruised, and not aware that I have moved.  If I relax and float, the ride will be easier and life will still flow.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment