Tuesday, September 24, 2013

9-24-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  The Light
4.  Unconditional Love
5.  Breathing
6.  Chanting and Meditating
7.  Freedom
8.  Creativity and Talent
9.  Friends
10.  Air Conditioning

I'm learning about patients and letting go of control.  Since Saturday night my AC has been broken and it has been HOT here in South Florida.  I had my AC repair guy scheduled for last afternoon/evening and called the Condo building maintenance where I live, repeatedly to make sure the roof door would be unlocked so he could service my unit on the roof.  I'm telling you it has been a comedy of miscommunication and things not getting unlocked and the AC guy forgetting my appointment and coming late and the door being locked up again and then unlocked again after the AC guy left.  I am trying to get it all to happen together today.  I am not in control of the AC guy, nor am I in control of the roof door lock.  Surprisingly, I'm staying calm and in my heart and coming from a place of love.  I have allowed my anger and frustration to be expressed in healthy ways so I'm not denying my feelings either.  I know everything is going to work out fine today and I'm going to leave work early and camp out at the unlocked roof door just to make sure.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment