Thursday, September 26, 2013

9-26-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Friends
3.  Creativity and talent
4.  Freedom
5.  My voice
6.  Unconditional Love and Compassion
7.  Boxes
8.  The Light
9.  My car running well
10.  Music and chanting

I'm continuing to pack up and sort through my stuff and finding lots of "things" I do not want to let go of.  I'm really good at saving things, holding onto things.  I have many journals throughout my decades of living and many mementos and photo albums.  Things that mean a lot to me and are not physically replaceable.  Other things that I'm packing, I look at it and say I can buy a new one at my new place.  And I can move it and just have it.  I imagine moving things up the stairs to my new apartment that's on the second floor and no elevator.  I need to let go and trust the abundance of the earth and life and trust all I need is within me.   It still is nice to have my stuff.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment