Thursday, August 8, 2013

8-8-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Friends Journal
3.  Unconditional Love
4.  Mastermind
5.  The Light
6.  My car running well
7.  Choices
8.  Creativity and talent
9.  My laptop
10.  Nature

I want an iPad.  I'm debating with myself, do I need an iPad?  I like my iPhone and I'm constantly looking for apps to help me get organized, keep track of projects and most on the phone are too small for the screen for me to know what I'm doing.  I love my laptop as it is portable and yet it is not as portable as an iPad would be.  And then I get a lot of coworkers telling me to go with the PC-like tablets as they are less expensive . . . and I know I am a Mac.  I have so much less problems and less tweaking with my Mac/Apple products than other stuff.  And yes, Mac has frustrated and angered me, especially switching from PowerPC to Intel to where I cannot use any of my purchased (expensive) software on my new laptop.  My laptop is heavy, I do like taking my notes and "Brain" with me wherever I go.  I don't take out in places because even though it is small, compact and portable, it still feels clunky.  Will I use the iPad in the same way I use my laptop now?   Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment