Wednesday, August 7, 2013

8-7-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Chanting
4.  Friends
5.  My creative fun job
6.  Freedom
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  The Light
9.  Choices
10.  Strength, Power and Courage

I've been complaining recently about not sleeping well, and being way too tired and not getting out of bed when my alarm goes off in the morning.  I've been dragging and just wanting to sleep.  I have not been wanting to admit to myself that my coffee drinking has been way overboard again.  I know when I stopped drinking coffee for 2 years, my sleeping was better and I was much more able to function and get up on time.  I didn't have this extreme grogginess going on.  So I complain about my drinking coffee, my not getting to sleep well, and wanting to stay in bed in the morning, and I have not been changing my coffee habit at all!!!  I tell myself, I need to stop drinking coffee.  I can do it, I did it before, I felt better when I did.  I switched to tea and hot cocoa.  Tea is provided here at work.  I need to drink lots more water.  I see myself thinking these things and my behavior seems completely disconnected from myself.  I am in charge of me.  I am in charge of my behavior.  Only I can change me.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment