Monday, August 5, 2013

8-5-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Sleeping
4.  Choices
5.  Creativity and talent
6.  Breathing
7.  Music
8.  The Light
9.  Meditation
10.  Unconditional Love

I was walking by Customer Service this morning and I caught only one phrase, "I was written up for that."  I have no idea what the person did or even the subject of what they were discussing.  I caught only that one phrase.  I thought that phrase sounded so sad.  And the person that was saying it has been with the company for years and is older than I am and as far as I know, a rock in customer service.  Maybe that's why I thought that phrase sounded even sadder.  The corporate world has become so black and white without any heart in it.  The managers "writing people up" for the infractions themselves and not treating each other as living breathing feeling people.  You give computers a rule and it will follow it, no questions, no sideways, no going around.  People are not like that, they are so much more than a computer.  They are so much more than rules.  People can feel compassion for each other and see the bigger picture, people can have great days and not so good days.  People have heart and need to be treated with love.  Corporations need guidelines and compassionate managers, and put people first.  Money has been such a goal for most business, money is only an object.  I say put people first over profits and your business will be so much more profitable.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment