Tuesday, August 13, 2013

8-13-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Mastermind
3.  Creativity and Talent
4.  The Truth
5.  Choices
6.  Compassion
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  My car running well
9.  Friends
10.  All my emotions

I am currently going through a personal growth step that is hard and emotionally intense.  It is scary.  The odd thing is that I forget this.  I forget that the steps that I'm taking emotionally to resolve a trauma from my past are hard and scary and bring up a lot of emotion.  I'm at work barely getting through my day at work and I'm beating myself up, telling myself that I shouldn't be so upset, that these steps are a good thing.  These steps are a good thing and I incorrectly make that mean that they should be easy.  These are hard and scary and intense steps that I'm taking to resolve a trauma that I have been through.  I'm okay if I have a day that I just get through.  I'm okay if I have no energy at home.  I'm okay if I spend a long time crying and holding myself.  I need to remember that what I am doing emotionally for myself is hard.  Resolving trauma in itself is a transition and transitions are hard and stressful.  I need to remember to be gentle with myself and care and hold myself with compassion.  I am okay.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment