Wednesday, August 14, 2013

8-14-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Creativity and talent
3.  Friends
4.  Sharing
5.  Unconditional Love
6.  The Light
7.  Therapy session
8.  My car running well
9.  Air conditioning
10.  Breathing

Is it okay for me to be grateful for something that I don't have today, but I've had it in the past?  The air conditioning is not working here at my work and it's hot.  Having it not working, I am grateful for it working in the past.  Grateful that it was invented and exists.  Even though when it is working, I'm usually in a jacket here indoors in South Florida in the middle of summer.  Seems pretty silly.  I've done that a lot with my grateful list.  Put things in it that I want to be grateful for, but don't feel grateful for now.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment