Saturday, July 2, 2011

7-2-11 grateful for today

1. Life
2. My adorable dog
3. Tai Chi class
4. Movies
5. My brothers
6. Fresh Air, the outdoors
7. Having a rental car for the weekend
8. Love
9. Emotions
10. Honor

I have a rough time on the weekends. I plan all week when I am away from my house all the projects and the cleaning and organizing I will do when I get home. Then I walk through the door and I feel like I walk into a suffocating depression, weight. My dog is here in this all day. Very rude of me to leave my dog in this energy all day. I don't like staying in it for a day. And not even a day, I went to a 2 hour Tai Chi class today. And I have a rental car until Tuesday. And I had planned to look hard for a used car today for me to buy. And I didn't. I have all the channels now for free. All the on demand and tv for free. This is what I love to create. Movies. I'm not creating them if I'm watching them. I'm not creating anything if I watch them. The power of video is great. I saw that last week with my group trying to explain to them about a "Circle of Trust" and I showed the video and they got it. I need to try things. I need to experience life.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment