Friday, July 22, 2011

7-22-11 grateful for today

1. Settling and paying off my debts
2. My car running well
3. My adorable dog
4. Doing what I am passionate about at my job
5. Connection with friends
6. Unconditional love
7. Deeper meaning
8. Attending to my well being
9. Friday
10. Endless opportunities in every moment

I've been struggling with writing. It seems like an odd thing for me to be struggling with. For most of my life, words flow and writing has been a release and a joy for me. I've also been struggling with breathing. This is something that is very familiar to me until about 3 years ago when after an emotional group process, breathing became effortless. Now my breathing seems to have become labored again and I am feeling down. Choices of what to do, everyday decisions and choices and responsibility to be owned and honored. I think that's the part I forget, to honor. I honor what I have received.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment