Tuesday, July 5, 2011

7-5-11 grateful for today

1. Rental car
2. My adorable dog
3. Emotional process
4. Meditation
5. My incredibly creative job
6. Abundance
7. Honor
8. Love
9. Magazines
10. Openness

I have to turn my rental car back in today. I have not found a $2000 or less car to buy yet. I'll be taking the bus tomorrow. I got out my skateboard and dusted it off and the wheels crumbled. I'm faced with even more decisions, buy new wheels, buy a whole new board, buy a bicycle instead? I'll be taking the bus and a skateboard is easier to carry onboard and I don't have to deal with bike rack on the bus. The bike I could ride farther than the skateboard. Too bad South Florida doesn't have any hills to coast down.
This is the spinning my mind has been doing on me lately. I need meditation moreso now than when everything is coasting along smoothly. I struggle with doing meditation more when my mind is spinning. My mantra for today: Decide and live!
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment