Saturday, April 23, 2011

4-23-11 grateful for today

1. My new job doing what I love and am passionate about
2. My adorable dog
3. My car running well
4. Abundance of cash flow this month
5. Connecting with people
6. Divine light
7. Experiences living my life
8. Desire to live in a cleaner organized home
9. Creative spirit
10. Unconditional love

I had a very easy time coming up with this list today. I find it interesting because I've been having emotional challenges that cut very deeply. I know by diving into the emotional wound and pulling out the toxins is necessary to heal. I don't know if I truly "feel" the healing. Like when I damage a muscle and there is the pain that feels more damaging to the muscle if I try to use it, so rest is required. Then there is the pain of using the muscle that has with it a feeling of healing. My muscle hurts when I move it and yet I know that moving it through this pain is something that is helpful. I don't know if I'm able to discern the difference with my emotional wounds yet. After all that exploratory explanation, I am now clear that I am afraid of emotionally damaging myself further by trying to move through pain which really needs more time to rest. This is where trust and faith come in, my core issue.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment