Thursday, October 3, 2013

10-3-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Friends
4.  Speaking honestly
5.  Listening
6.  Silence
7.  Chanting
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Compassion
10.  The Light

Day by day I am getting closer to my physical transition to Georgia from Florida.  I am so looking forward to starting a new adventure and chapter in my life.  And I'm sad in closing this chapter, saying goodbye to people and things and giving myself healthy closure.  I have changed a great deal in my time in Florida, and I will continue to change.  I will allow my transition to this different part of the country to change me.  I continue to be me and I continue to heal my old wounds and I continue to feel and be a part, an essential engaged part of life.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment