Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10-1-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Friends
3.  My car running well
4.  Help and support
5.  The earth
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  The Light
8.  Creativity and talent
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  Technology

I am feeling good today.  Interesting that my sleep patterns have changed.  I didn't realize how much I look at my bedside clock throughout the night until I packed it away in a box.  Last night I wake up and I have no idea what time it is.  I have no glowing clock to tell me the time.  I then go through a process of trusting the alarm on my phone will go off and wake me up.  It takes me longer to go back to sleep.  If I could see the time, then I would know that it's 2 or 3 am and I'm awake way too early and I know I have not missed my alarm and I can go back to sleep.  I can't see my clock, packed away in a box.  I need to trust, I keep myself safe, I sleep.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment