Sunday, May 9, 2010

5-9-10 grateful for today

1. Life can change and does change every moment
2. Choices
3. My adorable dog
4. Movies
5. My imagination and creativity
6. My soul
7. My movie and editing equipment
8. Hammock
9. Friends
10. My light within me.

I'm very tired and depressed. I'm now doing two jobs that have no creativity and no imagination in them. I feel stifled and lost and tired. I went to do a simple fix to my sink and broke it worse and now it's more complicated, I broke something behind a wall. I'm not asking for help. I need help. I want help. I'm keeping myself shut off from other people and giving myself an illusion of being connected. I traded one illusion for another. Some choices are very hard. I don't believe it is a choice until it is acted upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment