Saturday, May 8, 2010

5-8-10 grateful for today

1. My second temporary job
2. My adorable dog
3. My car running well
4. My primary job
5. Meeting people and being outside working
6. Endless opportunities in every moment
7. Food that I have been given
8. My body in good working order
9. That my heart and soul makes my decisions, not my brain
10. My intelligence.

Wow! An entire week went by and I didn't post my grateful list. I can feel that I haven't also, because I spiral down into just thinking about the things that I don't have that I want. This list is very helpful for me to stay in gratitude and that makes my days so much more enjoyable. Since I'm working two jobs for a little while, I'm allowing myself just to post the list and not write for 15 minutes. As long as I get my list up of 10 things in the morning, that will help me. When I have time, I'll write some more thoughts and explanations.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment