Tuesday, July 25, 2017

7-25-2017 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My wonderful car
3. Rain
4. My job
5. My apartment
6. Paper and pencils and color
7. Trees
8. Music
9. Beautiful photos and art
10. Air conditioning

I want fall to get here fast and last a long time.  Fall is my favorite. Summer is my least favorite.  Most of my friends who love the summertime do not understand my seasonal depression.  Most people don't.  The majority of this culture understands those who get depressed in wintertime, that's what they think seasonal depression is.  Myself, it is the summer and the heat and the brightness.  I revel in thunderstormy days and retreat into my air conditioned cave when that yellow ball of fire is scorching everything outside.  I'm ready for fall. Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment