Monday, July 7, 2014

7-7-14 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  My new job
4.  Trees and hills and mountains
5.  Music
6.  Love and Light
7.  Myths and stories
8.  Animals
9.  Breezes
10.  Getting cool at night

I'm not sure what I want to talk about today.  I want to get more in the habit of putting this blog out every day and right now at 6:30 pm, I'm a bit comfuddled.  Yes, I made up that word (although, I have a sneaky suspicion that I've heard my Mom say it).  Basically, I have lots I want to get done.  Somethings I need to get done.  I'm trying to get back to a routine and a schedule so that all my needs are taken care of.  So, knowing and deciding what to work on next, and then feeling tired from a full day of work.  All I can say is that I'm alive.  I'm here.  What I choose to do next is what will happen.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment