Friday, January 17, 2014

1-17-14 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Giving love and kindness
4.  Attending a spiritual ceremony tonight
5.  The cold weather
6.  All the many many trees in this area
7.  Quiet days at work
8.  The Light
9.  Sacredness
10.  Intention

I am attending a Full Moon Ceremony tonight.  I am new to this group and people and I am looking forward to meeting them tonight.  The invite said it will be a releasing and setting intentions ceremony for the coming year.  That we need to have what we want to release and our intent written down before coming.  At this moment, I don't know what to write.  I have been in such change by moving to another state and getting used to a new job, one that I am struggling with and have come to the decision that I do not fit into it.  I don't know what I want for my new intentions.  I don't even know if I want to release my current profession of video production to be able to move into a new profession.  I have the intention to be fully present, willing, open and vulnerable at this ceremony tonight, and I invite The Light to guide my path.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment